Nobody I know uses that slang. That's lame
, which is used by people in France
. "putain", "mec", "meuf", that is *so* France. Here's some slang for Real Men
slang) (Warning: parental guidance suggested
- criss: General swear word, put randomly into sentences. Not very offensive.
- ostie: General swear word. About as offensive as "damn".
- tabarnac: Another general swear word. Almost as offensive as "fuck". By the way, these first 3 are derived from names of things in church: blasphemy was offensive in the past.
- marde: Shit.
- foque: Exclamation expressing dismay. Taken from English "fuck", but not nearly as offensive.
- foule: A lot. Taken from English "full".
- hotte: Awesome, kickass. Taken from English "hot".
- coche: Cop.
- trou de cul: Asshole.
- cave: Idiot.
- con: Idiot.
- fiche: Idiot, sucker.
- buter: Beat up.
- fourrer: To fuck, in the sexual sense, or to screw up.
- bouffe: Food.
- crisser le camp: Move, leave.
L'ostie de criss de char de merde veut pas partir, criss de tabarnac!: The goddamn shit car won't start, fuck!
Foque de merde! C'est les coches! Crisse ton camp, ostie de con!: Damn shit! It's the cops! Get out of here, you fucking idiot!
Maudite merde qu'y est hotte c'te char là!:
Shit, that car is awesome!
Mon ostie de frère, y'est foule cave.: My goddamn brother, he's totally moronic.
Y a fourré ma blonde!? J'vais le buter, le tabarnac de trou de cul! Ostie, là y'est vraiment dans marde.: He fucked my girlfriend!? I'll kick his ass, that fucking asshole! Damn, now he's really in the shit.
L'ostie de fiche, y'a tout fait crisser le camp à terre pis tarbarnac, là ma bouffe est pus mangeable.: That damn idiot, he pushed everything on the floor and fuck, now my food is inedible.
I'll add some more when I think of them :).