Baldur's Gate II character. Of all the characters in the game, Aerie is honestly my favorite. Sure, she's multi-classed, and if you've read my other Baldur's Gate II character lists you know how much I hate multi-classed characters (see Jaheira/Jan Jansen)... but Aerie is the exception.

Why? Because she's a cleric/mage. What that means is she acts as both your backup mage and your backup cleric... who cares if she levels out low? She does the part of two vital party components but only takes up one party slot. I love it.

Now to be honest, Aerie has issues. She's going to be constantly telling you how inadequate she feels, how scared she is and well - that can get annoying. If Jaheira is in your party she gets very snippy with Aerie. But that's just jealousy, since both characters are romance possiblities - and if they're both in your party you're pretty much forced to snub one or the other.


Stats:
Strength: 10
Dexterity: 17
Constitution: 9
Intelligence: 16
Wisdom: 16
Charisma: 14

Race: Elf
Class: Multi-classed Cleric/Mage
Alignment: Lawful Good

Ae"rie [OE. aire, eire, air, nest, also origin, descent, OF. aire, LL. area, aera, nest of a bird of prey, perh. fr. L. area an open space (for birds of prey like to build their nests on flat and open spaces on the top of high rocks). Cf. Area.]

The nest of a bird of prey, as of an eagle or hawk; also a brood of such birds; eyrie. Shak. Also fig.: A human residence or resting place perched like an eagle's nest.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.