Today was a good day, I think.

I had to pay the rent, and, in order to do that, I sold 7 CD's. Iggy Pop: Raw Power, Cibo Matto: Viva la woman!, Radiohead's OK Computer (I had 2 copies, I only sold one), Sonic Youth's Dirty, Pavement's Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain, and a few others I can't remember right now. This netted me 18 dollars. I know I got ripped off, but I needed the money. Acually, I feel bad, I spent only 10 bucks on rent and 6 on food, which I needed, anyway. It was OK pizza.

Class and work at the help desk went quickly. I had written a 5 page paper at 3 o'clock this morning, and I actually finished it, though it reads like I'm on crack. I had thought about noding my homework, and decided that the teacher would probably find my paper and think I had copied it, and give it an F and expel me from Uni.

I talked to the mac guy at work, and he might buy my iBook, very cool. He explained to me that the MacWarez scene is officially dead, and it had reverted to friends trading to friends, like PC warez had been in the early years, around Windows 3.11 time (yes, I know about BBS's). If I needed any software . . . No, I didn't, because I only use it to type papers, which I think is a waste, but that's what I do.

My friend is thinking of moving down near where I go to school. That's pretty cool.

The girls I love: I saw the other one yesterday, and she got very happy that I could see her. She was depressed when she picked me up and was happy just an hour later. All we did was talk, and it was so nice to be able to talk about whatever and have someone listen instead of waiting for their turn to talk, and I don't talk much, so this was really important, to me.

I also figured out another chapter to my current work of fiction. The protagonist is going to sue God, or at least, Jesus Christ. Will J.C. answer the subpoena, I dunno. It'll be fun.