It's the end of the world as I know it because today I received my rejection letter from Queen's.

I have been planning my entire life to go there. When I visited in February, I loved everything about the place: the people, the campus, the residence. Every single thing. I knew I shouldn't have been setting my heights so high because the simple fact that they only accept about 180'something out of the thousands that apply each year to the business program. I knew that statistically the chances were slim, but I always told myself I could get in. I have the marks and I wrote as well as I could on my personal information form, but that wasn't enough. It's an incredibly horrible feeling to know that I worked as hard as I could over the past 3 or so years only to fail. I ignored my friends far too often, stopped working to focus on school and now I have absolutely nothing to show for it.

My world has been shattered and now I'm going to be settling for second best, something I know I will never be able to deal with. I have always been the best at every single thing I have ever done at school since about grade 5. Now I failed, at the time when it mattered most.

I never thought it would be quite like this, I'd Be Happier if I Was More Depressed.