After reading through some of the logs, i'm kinda surprised. I thought new year's resolutions were things you saw in movies, comic strips and the sorts. I've never actually known anyone who made new year's resolutions...

My new year's eve was kinda relaxed. I hung with one of my good friends for a while and watched some anime. I then proceeded to a party at which were many people i know. I had about two shots of rum, but that was all. I didn't want to piss off the friend i was hanging with who didn't drink and would have to drive anyway. Later i had a slurpie. Hmm... ' two shots and a slurpie'. Could be an interesting name for a punk rock band or something.

My new year's day was rather boring yet satisfying at the same time. Much time was spent watching the 'Twilight Zone' marathon that the Sci Fi channel puts on every new year's eve and day. The Twilight Zone is definitely an example of a show that will never really lose quality with time. Sure some of them aren't great but the vast majority of them are of high quality and can be enjoyed by people of any age. I estimate that over the course of these past two days i watched about 50 episodes. I think it was a good use of time...

The only other significant even which occured today was the planning of a possible ski trip later in the week. With all the snow that occured over the weekend this week would be an ideal time to ski. All of my friends, like myself, have nothing else to do during this winter break from college and should go and do something.

Tomorrow i actually have some things to do and my parents are expecting me to wake up at a normal time. (To them, 3 pm is not a normal time to wake up... oh well.) I guess i should finish this log off and go to sleep or something.