<dannye> So you're assuming that every monkey named Bob in the wired world has logged on to E2 at some point in the past 2 years. I find your hypothesis insane and cubical.
<WonkoDSane> E2 Attracts Monkeys, dannye...
<discofever> Why wouldn't they? knifegirl has been running an XP-for-bananas scam for the past 8 months now.
<WonkoDSane> E2 Attracts Monkeys.
<dannye> So that's what she meant by the "Yellow Peril." I was confused and called her a racist.
<WonkoDSane> Heheh.


Server time: 03:11 Sun Jan 14 2001

<EDB> PUSSIES.
<generosity> EDB's a fat pig! EDB's a fat pig!
Gamaliel wipes off the nodegel
<EDB> /borg aresds
<--OutpostMir--> woah!
<Gamaliel> the horror! the horror!
<EDB> DAMMIT.
<--OutpostMir--> someone cracked EDB!
<generosity> EDB can't type too!
<Kefabi> EDB can talk! He has a INT of 3 then! Not 1 like I had previously thought....
<EDB> I have 54 msg's???
EDB has swallowed Aresds *BURP*
EDB saves face
<akf2000> oh, the humanity...
<izubachi> Ouch, the EDB has been cruel today, it seems
<Infinity> Sweet jesus of the Zombies.... EDB out of control!
<booyaa> i often wonder what EDB like after a few brewskis...s/he/it 's gotta be a hoot


Server time: 17:17 Wed Jan 17 2001

<mblase> ...but not at all genetic in the same way.
<Infinite Burn> this is a silly discussion, of course there are gay jeans. In the 80s they were called jordache, remember them?
<Saige> aah, but marriage and all that is relatively new in the scheme of things...
mblase nitpicks relentlessly
<WonkoDSane> Elucidate.
<Saige> ROTFL infinite!
<WonkoDSane> I think I know where you're going with it, but I want you to tell me.
<Malicious Kitten> Voultaire once said that if you had to tie a woman to you with legal bonds, then you didn't deserve to keep the woman.
Malicious Kitten nods in agreement with dead French philosopher.
<slide> IB: what about "tuff-skins?" :P (jesus h, what a debate to find in the cbox first thing in the morning.)


Server time: 01:32 Thu Jan 18 2001

(Rancid_Pickle) /msg webster_1913 Hey there, good to see you old man!
Webster 1913 says Thank you, young man. Nice to see that some people still have manners these days! Why, just days ago, another noder was telling me to "f*ck off"! That's no way to treat the elderly!
(Rancid_Pickle) /msg webster_1913 Considering you've noded a quarter of the database, I think we owe you a debt of gratitude, hehehe. If you see Dem Bones, say hello for me
Webster 1913 says I must go take a nap now. Goodnight, young 'un!

<jbird> wow, webster1913 is here!
<Jinmyo> All hail Webster 1913, top of the user's list.


Server time: 23:13 Fri Jan 19 2001

EDB has swallowed EDB EDB was tasty! Sometimes I wonder just what they used for FrankenEDB's brain...