I dreamt that, for some reason, I was "in the neighborhood" of the 9:30 in Washington, DC, and so I decided to go see whatever concert they were having that night. I also had my RL friends Ross and Erin with me. We decided that, since we had an hour to kill before the concert (it was only 8:30 - the 9:30 starts all their shows at, well, 9:30) we'd go to a nearby restaurant and get some dinner. A large mob of teenagers overheard, and thought they'd do the same thing. They knew of this one fab restaurant nearby, and so they led us to it. They got into this quite-classy establishment without a problem. When the three of us tried to go in, a scene from Seinfeld ensued... for whatever political reason, Ross and Erin (who are a couple) went in first, and I was to join them, but as I was going to the table, I saw that the head waiter was lambasting them and telling them they had to leave, but wasn't giving them any reason other than that "You stupid kids are always ruining this place!"

I got to the table, and asked the waiter what the problem was, and when he explained again, I explained that all three of us were 21 or older and hardly counted as "kids." Then he started to insist that we weren't allowed there because my appearance wasn't up to standards. I pointed out a couple who had already been served their food where they were dressed to the same standard as I was (namely a turtleneck, khakis, and birkenstocks), and then he started to make implications that I was too fat and ugly to eat there. So, of course, I made a big scene, and the three of us left, running.