Eeyore is an old grey donkey that lives in a house made of sticks that seems never to stay together. Eeyore calles The Hundred Acre Woods, and his friend include such animals as Winnie-the-Pooh, Tiger, Piglet, Rabit, Owl, Kangaa, Roo, Gopher and Christopher Robin. Our first encounter with the lovable donkey of A.A. Milne's storybook Winnie-the-Pooh in Chapter Four, was when he was sitting in a thistly corner of the Hundred Acre Woods. Pooh stubles across Eeyore sitting here thinking and being gloomy (as eeyore often is). After talking to Eeyore, Pooh finds out that our donkey friend has lost his tail, and doesn't know where to look, being the good friend that Pooh is, he goes in search of Eeyore's tail. Pooh finds the tail hanging as a bell rope outside of Owl's house, take it to Christopher Robin who gently applies it to Eeyore yet again.

Eeyore is a quiet donkey who doesn't like being bothered and pretty much keeps to himself. There are times when he likes is friends around but those times are rare.

Eeyore's Bio

Description: A donkey, about 18 inches tall and 27 inches long. Stuffed with sawdust. More Description: Intelligent and quiet. Keeps to himself. Always depressed. Current(and only)resident of the House at Pooh Corner.

Address: 100 Aker Wood Southeast, Eeyore's Gloomy Place.

Favorite Thing: Being remembered on his birthday.

Things He Likes: Thistles, pots and burst balloons.

Things He Dislikes: Being bounced, swimming, or broken thistles.

Biggest Problem: His tail keeps coming off.

Second Biggest Problem: His house keeps falling down.

Personal Quote: Bouncy or coffy, it's all the same at the bottom of the river. Nobody Minds. Nobody cares. Pathetic, that's what it is.