Today... nothing significant. I'm just ill. But I'm always ill so it doesn't really matter. At least I don't have to go get my mandatory education. I guess I'm going to have one of the vacant reflective moments whille writing this log. Its what always happens, why stop now?

I started corresponding with a former suicidal gothis chick, and she seems to enjoy my nonsensical rambling, so I'm happy that I can help someone else enjoy their life a little more. Yeah its one of those wierd things where I derive deep pleasure from making people happy. After I sent her an e-mail last night I went out on the roof to reflect and enjoy the surroundings. A cloudy Finnish nightime can really be beautiful as the clouds turn red, from reflected light.

I also helped one one of my less mathematically inclined friends with his Math homework. This was after I had cooked myself dinner, because my parents were at parent-teacher conferences. My teachers didn't have anything bad to say, 'cept that I'm lazy.

so now I'm here and I'm ill. I suppose its a good time to brush up on my reading. I'm about a third of the way through this one book, and I'd like to get past halfway today, but who knows. At least my I finished my english essay yesterday and it's due tomorrow.

Things are going well.