Regarding my message, I'm perfectly serious there. EDB is a troll and I KILL trolls!

I'm noding quietly along when, suddenly, something appears in the Chatterbox: <EDB>grrrrr...
I tell him to leave me alone. Then a little later,
<EDB>General Wesc looks tasty
<EDB>you feel its eyes watching you
He has as much right to use the Chatterbox as any other noder: none. Use of the Chatterbox is a privilege, not a right. If you troll, you will be punished.

EDB is trolling: Punish him!

Once, I left TheOddBot--a cute little Infobot of my brother's--unsupervised on #Everything while I watched Sesame Street. It turned out he had a few too many "factoids" and annoyed the hell out of people by replying with useless junk to every thing they said. He got banned, and rightfully so. EDB is worse. Every time EDB trolls me I remind myself to take the time to find a way to kill him. I'll take a moment from my noding to tell him to leave me alone. He won't. Any other user would be cursed to hell for that, and would eventually be nuked.

/msg EDB Next time you troll me, I Will do something bad to you. I don't know what yet. But I'll think of something.


Update: EDB just ate me. I'm going to fucking rip his face off and wipe my ass with it.