Some people recommend taking a cold shower to kill off sexual desire, but I've never seen that it's that effective. While the cold water does indeed cause significant shrinkage in the male member, it's been my experience that the shrinkage is way, way temporary -- in fact, it's also been my experience that cold showers just getcha even more anxious once you get dried off. (But maybe that's just me, sez I, flexing and posing for the ladies)

Of course, if you live in hot and humid climes without air conditioning, as I used to, cold showers are a vitally important part of your life. To avoid sweating myself down to a husk in the summer, I used to take one in the morning, one right after work, and another right before bed. All that extra anxiousness was a small price to pay to be a little more comfortable...

I had never taken a cold shower until today. Now I have reached a conclusion about them - THEY ROCK!!

I had just returned from the baseball practice from hell, and boy was I hot, sweaty, and tired. The day had started off with endless infielding work, then throw after throw down to second base to work on catching until I felt my arm had fallen off. All this is 95 degree heat. Then coach ran my ass doing the worst of all - outfielding drills. And I was the only one doing them, which meant non-stop runinng. I was so incredibly tired - and it was only 11:00 in the morning.

So I came home, knowing I had to be at work in an hour. I was so fatigued that I didn't know if I could tolerate a hot shower without melting away, so I decided to see what all the fuss was about cold showers. I got the water to a temperature that wasn't freezing - but well below body temperature, just enough so that my skin tingled a little when I put my hand under it, turned on the shower, stepped in, and.....

HEAVEN!

I couldn't believe it. The cool water seemed to wash away the fire from my muscles, the acid sweat all over my body, and the fatigue from my very being. I couldn't remember ever feeling so good. I rolled around in the shower, trying to get all of the water hitting me at once - it felt that good. So I took an especially long time in the shower, savoring the cool, godlike water washing over me. From now on, whenever I need to shower after strenuous athletic work - I will always take a cold shower afterwards. And I highly recommend it to anyone interested.

Because, well, as I put it before - THEY ROCK!


This public service announcement has been brought to you by Moby Dick

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.