Here's the stuff we found when you searched for "boobies, technically, this being exactly the statrum of academic terminology I read about senior year of undergrad. As in, "Clover (1992) lays out in pained categorical detail the beats and patterns in slasher sequels, but Dryden (2003) stresses her arguments' failure to acknowledge mindless entertainment, continuing to poke temporal escapes out of Pinedo (1997)'s 'bounded experiences,' emphasizing the hedonistic simplicities of these films' appeal to young, male audiences, who are probably goofing off in another room until someone yells, 'Boobies!' and they rush to the VCR in time for the carnage of Act III." Plus 'titties' is way less PC."

If you Log in you could create a "boobies, technically, this being exactly the statrum of academic terminology I read about senior year of undergrad. As in, "Clover (1992) lays out in pained categorical detail the beats and patterns in slasher sequels, but Dryden (2003) stresses her arguments' failure to acknowledge mindless entertainment, continuing to poke temporal escapes out of Pinedo (1997)'s 'bounded experiences,' emphasizing the hedonistic simplicities of these films' appeal to young, male audiences, who are probably goofing off in another room until someone yells, 'Boobies!' and they rush to the VCR in time for the carnage of Act III." Plus 'titties' is way less PC." node. If you don't already have an account, you can register here.