I'm blowing light bulbs again. In the past couple of days I've blown 4 light bulbs around the house. When i flick the switch, they go pop. That may not sound like a big deal, but it is. I have some sort of strange electrical energy on my body, and it seems to get stronger at times. I can't wear watches. I fry the batteries. I've owned many watches in my life and they all last about a week, then the batteries go dead. I put new batteries in, and they last a week then go dead. There are times when every light I turn on goes poof. I don't know what's up with it, but I do know one thing. It's real. It's not some coincidence. It's not my imagination.

My mom is the same way, but I think she's actually worse. She blows cameras up too. Over the years she's bought so many expensive cameras with fancy accesories, and she fries em. I don't fry cameras, but I sure can't wear watches or turn on lights safely at some times.

I have no idea what is causing this. I sure would like to know. I used to think it was my imagination, but it's happened for too long and with too much consistency for it not to be real. I'd love some clues.