Name of a miniscule town in Wales. One disgruntled (no, being disgruntled doesn't have anything to do with piglets!) Welshman decided he was fed up with the public services available in his home town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. So, he moved across the hill, or glen, or whatever pleasant geographical feature it was, and set about typing up his town charter. He had planned to name the town Cyllgglylwwlwlcclgggggggggh. Unfortunately, however, his typewriter was badly damaged by its 500-meter journey. The only keys that worked were the a,c,e,g,h,i,l,m,n,o,p,r,s,t, the shift key, the space bar, and a special exclamation point key that he had installed for writing letters to the editor. The quick-thinking citizen typed, "The piglets are coming!" He thought it looked a little naked all by itself on the page--such a short name for a town, compared to what he had left. Where was the enjoyment of lazy Saturday afternoons spent writing his return address on correspondence? As a compromise between the limits of his typewriter and the pride of having a difficult-to-pronounce address, he decided that the town name should repeat the phrase twice, and the rest was history.