ing. Preservation of bandwidth
at the expense of novelty
. Has ill
effects even when done without malice.
- bald-faced prejudice
- when you think it's good to stereotype. Further, those damaged by it, deserve it.
- Capital-P prejudice
- When your belief system takes too many shortcuts, and your tunnel vision begins to harm others.
- minor prejudice
- (no such thing)
- when you don't think it's hurting anybody
- nonpersonal prejudice
- failure to age-out the opinion cache. Impairs learning and personal growth.
- reflexively judgmental. opinionated