I had a non-crack whore girl in my apartment today, and she didn't even vomit.

That would be the title of this node if I were naming daylogs. I'm not really sure how much you need to know about where I live for it to make sense.

Actually, it's not even that disgusting of a place. But of course you have to keep in mind that is the opinion of a single male. In general I'd say women have higher standards of cleanliness and how desirable a location is. Except for crack whores.

Near as I can tell their primary concern is crack. Getting money to get crack seems to outweigh any other concerns.

I was walking up the stairs outside my apartment and a young woman and a man were sitting on those steps.

She said hello and I said hello back and then she asked if I get high before I passed her. I stopped and looked her in the eyes and told her no.

Sure you do!

"No, actually I don't," which was met with silence and her just staring back at me, so I added, "Is there anything else you needed?"

No...you have really pretty eyes.

I thanked her and started to move past her and she added:

Thank you for being honest.

I wouldn't be suprised if I told her she was more than welcome. The truth is I have no idea what I said to her. I got in my apartment and I just remember being elated. If I get a compliment from a woman, 9 times out of 10 it's going to be about my eyes, but to be thanked for my honesty! I was in heaven. There was this tremendous subtext to the comment...like most guys would lie and get her back in her apartment and try to screw her...and that I was the greatest person in the world for not doing that.

Funny. Remembering that encounter is so much better than the thinking about the attractive friend who came over today.

Got to have priorities.