what i did (or didn't do) on August 9, 2001
  • clear another 20 emails from my inbox, reduce the number to 40 (yes)
  • decide where to go for the weekend (yes)
  • tidy my house (no, Bah)
  • meet catherine for lunch (yes)
  • purchase some outdoor equipment, socks and either a sleeping bag or some walking waterproofs and walking trousers. Some dubbin for my boots. (yes)
  • start writing my e2 poem (yes)

Things to do today

  • Send my cousin my new CV
  • Send a CV and cover letter to Erricsons
  • update the dublin universities node wrt ryanos suggestions
  • email claire,rob,eliana,
  • go to Cork
  • read some papers on the train down, try to do a little writing on the train.

9:46 well again yesterday was quite a good day exept that again I didn't tidy my house, but I did get through some more of the dirty dishes.

I bought a snugpack sleeping bag, the merlin softie three, it's good to 0C and it packs down to the size of a middle sized lunchbox.

I rang my mother yesterday, that was good, hadn't talked to her for a few months, made arrangements to visit my maternal grandmother with her, ahhh shit, I just realised that I have left her work number at home and my uncles number at home with it, he lvies in Cork and I had thought about contacting him and meeting up while I was down there. Oh well, I'll just have to wait until next time.

I talked to my friend Babs in London, it was great I hadn't talked to her for a long time, she gave me advice about my situation and how to deal with my ex gf if something happens with claire.

since I am heading away this weekend my next daylog will be on monday


last,up,next.