"Hey so you're a Taurus too, huh?"

"What? oh right, that astrology shit."

"You don't believe in all that?"

"Well no, not really. I don't know, maybe."

"Yeah I don't know about all that either but some people are super into it. Like my girlfriend."

"How did you know I was a Taurus?"

"well when you asked for your birthday off, they asked me to work that shift."

"Yeah, it is a Sunday this year and I would probably have to work that night, seeing as I work every other Sunday."

"Yup. You having a party or something?"

"No, probably just smoke some weed— if I have any leftover from the day before."

"Oh yeah, I always forget about that day."

"That's cuz you smoke too much weed, stoner."

"hah!"

"Wait, so you're a Taurus too, huh? When's your birthday?"

"April 30"

"Oh, nice. I like April."

"Yeah April birthdays are the best."

"Mos def. Anyone throwing you a party?"

"Yes, actually . . . my girlfriend's mom is!"

"Oh yeah, Jolene's mom is doing that for you?"

"Yeah . . . I keep on forgetting you know her. But um yeah she found out that day was my birthday she started getting like obsessed with me."

"Interesting."

"Yeah, well you know about April 30th, right?"

"Yes . . ."

"oh, really? wow, I didn't even know that you knew about that shit, I figured when you said you weren't into signs that . . ."

". . ."

"Well, anyway yeah so she was going to be having a party that night anyway. But when she found out it was my birthday, she invited me."

"That was awfully nice of her."

"Yeah, I thought so. I"m stoked."

"I guess I'll be working for you that night then."

"Yeah, I guess so. There's going to be a bunch of people there Jolene's mom wants me to meet."

"Interesting—wait what kind of party did you say this is going to be?"

"Um I thought you said you knew about that day?"

". . ."