The most often used method for skinning cats goes somethinglike this. I saw this on the discovery channel.
- The cat is atached ot the end of a large pole by a rope around the neck
- The cat is dunked into boiling water to soften the skin (while still alive)
- The cat is then lifted out of the water and dipped in a vat of ot wax (many times still alive)
- The cat is then quickly dipped in cold water to harden the wax
- The wax is pulled off removing the hair and boiled skin with it
- Now the cat is ready to cook
I think this is a horrible idea
by the way. Just adding what I know.