Lesbian porn. It's pretty neat.

Technically, it is pornography which involves lesbians, or (more coloquially) two or more women having some sort of sexual interaction.

I would like to make the distinction clear between two entirely different, but closely related, strains of lesbian porn:

  • Fake lesbian porn. Essentially the women involved are not actually sexually interested in each other. (or at least only to the same extent that your average 'heterosexual' female porn star is interested in fucking her partner) I generally find this unsatisfying and unstimulating simply because I can tell that not a great deal is happening. Isn't the whole idea of sex that people are meant to enjoy themselves?

    This strain of lesbian porn seems to be by far the most prevalent - whether this is because lesbians are on the most part unattractive, or alternately most lesbians aren't interested in having themselves photographed so that guys can get off over them. I would place my bets on the latter.

  • Real lesbian porn - the women depicted in this pornography type are lesbians in their private as well as public sexual lives. They actually enjoy having sex with women. This kind of porn is absolutely fantastic.

    I find it so fantastic because:

    a) I enjoy looking at beautiful women, and
    b) I find the thought of people getting off sexually in any way rather appealing.
    Real lesbian porn fulfills both the above criteria rather nicely. Not only to we have beautiful women, but we have beautiful women getting off on each other! This porn has become more and more prevalent with the growth of the internet as a whole. More amateur porn has become available in recent years, and as you're much more likely to encounter real people enjoying themselves in amateur porn, and thus you're more likely to find real lesbians.

Brilliant.