We rent what we think is a copy of Charlie's Angels, but it turns out to be some sort of a political-mystery-thriller starring Lucy Liu and Richard Gere. The movie eventually turns into election coverage of the 2000 presidential campaign. It is the eleventh hour, just before polls are beginning to close, and President Clinton has lost his marbles. He is vigorously campaigning for Al Gore, but his idea of so doing apparently consists of assembling an odd group of people into the attic of the White House for speeches and Q+A. There are no video cameras, no reporters, just geeks. His aids are clearly alarmed and recommend that he do something higher profile, but he is adamant: "The noders are the ones that are important! I don't care about anybody else! The noders are the only ones that matter!" Now that my dreaming brain has figured out that this is an E2 voting block, I realize that their conversations have nothing to do with the political rhetoric that Clinton is throwing out there, and rather focuses on unrelated tangents about love and physics and philosophy. The conversation flows in write-up style; everyone listens to everyone else, but there is no connection between what one person is saying to the next.

All the while that we are watching, my head is on his chest and I feel pressed up close. I haven't dreamed about him in a long time. All in all, he's just mad that it didn't turn out to be Charlie's Angels after all and wants to take it back to the rental place to get our money back.