In my previous logs, I have discussed topics such as:
Nose to the grindstone:
Owners of edited WUs get a /msg informing them of the edit. Very minor stuff isn't listed here - this is for more extensive edits. Also, if I thought a WU was good enough to merit the effort involved in an extensive edit, it probably is worth a visit - so this list is a good guide to miscellaneous interesting WUs.
- BSE by Criwi (January 1, 2003) - "We can do without this."
- Asuka's breasts by Alchemy (January 3, 2003) - "Thank you for your contribution to our node landfill, otaku-san, but please give due consideration to noding for the ages, next time."
- Sternmost by sh0t (January 3, 2003) - "This is too weak to let live. Sorry."
- Collateral damage by Awe (January 5, 2003) - "DO NOT cut and paste from the IMDB."
- Hildor by Ysardo (January 8, 2003) - "Write something of your own."
- Nazgul by Ysardo (January 8, 2003) - "We prize originality."
- Ancalagon by Ysardo (January 9, 2003) - "Copied nearly verbatim from http://valarguild.org/varda/Tolkien/encyc/nonhuman.html"
- sacramental by ili (January 9, 2003) - "Don't make stuff up. Or, if you do make stuff up, make sure you can do so with something resembling skill and style."
- TG by kerb (January 9, 2003) - Nuked by request.
- Lani: the love of my life by Ysardo (January 9, 2003) - Nuked by request.
- The Window by Ysardo (January 9, 2003) - Nuked by request.
- The best way to spend an afternoon by Ysardo (January 9, 2003) - Nuked by request.
- Shelob by Irishnital (January 14, 2003) - "Copied from http://www.woodbetweentheworlds.net/shelobs_lair/me/ - we don't allow Cut-and-Paste."
- Tsutomu Miyazaki by pzilla (January 14, 2003) - "I honestly can't believe you reposted this verbatim, after I'd told you it would not do."
- Meaning?? by Cookalicious (January 15, 2003) - "Thank you for sharing this. Have you considered therapy?"
- PI succintly stated what my mushy mind contemplated by doyle (January 23, 2003) - "Sweet. Blather, but sweet. There's a special place in Heaven for you."
- Natalie Vizy by trak3r (January 29, 2003) - "How precious. Please write it down on paper and put it somewhere safe. Like, at the bottom of a drawer."
- kafir by ateran (January 30, 2003) - Factually wrong, the user was describing the term kaffir. Superseded anyway.
- Fanny Farmer by Any (January 30, 2003) - "We don't need this. It would have been funny as a quip in the catbox. It isn't funny as a writeup."
- Editor cooled
As is my self-imposed rule, I shall try to restrict myself to 3 ed-cools a month