An average geek with an average life.
I've been active on E2 for a spell now, and I figure the homenode could use and update, so here goes...
graceness says :)
graceness says your homenode needs more smilies. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Look, I have a factgirl reference!
radlab0 says Do I get a homenode shout-out, too?
- Age:34 (years)
- Sex:Male (and, of course, yes please)
- Location:Ohio, USA (as opposed to Canada)
- Marital Status:Married (sorry gals!) (and guys, for that matter!)
- Children:3 (just to play with the toys)
- Height: 5 feet 8 inches (1.73m)
- Weight: 165 pounds (75 kg)
- Chest: 36 inches (a cup)
- Waist: 34 inches (92cm)
- Hips: 34 inches (92cm)
- Long walks in the park
- Guys who listen
- Rude People
- Linkin Park
- Limp Biscuit
Other Random stuff about me
- If you feel some bizzare need to talk to me, either /msg me, or better yet, get on IRC and find me in #everything.
- I spend most of my waking moments in front of a computer. It's not really by choice, but it's the only thing I'm good at.
- I am a Metallica nut. I've seen them in concert about 15-20 times. Old stuff, new stuff, it doesn't matter to me. Hands down the best value for the concert dollar.
- Lego is more that a toy. Lego is life. Lego is love.
- I'm a geek. Big time. In my home office, I've got three computers constantly on. I've also got four more in various stages of buildup/teardown. My house is wired for ethernet, and we have a total of nine computers on the network, not including my four toy computers.
- Music is a big part of my life. We have 14 gigs of mp3s, all ripped from the original CDs. They are all stored on a linux box in my office and accessed via samba or nfs, so no matter which computer I'm on, I can get my music.
- My wife and children are my world.
Shout outs to my fellow noders
- cobie (out of pity, of course...)
- jasonm (by your command!)
- Accipiter (but only because he bitched about not being on this list)
- Of course, I'm forgetting people, but I'll add them...
Noders I touched
- Cow of Doom
- Lady Sun
- czeanoThe love of a man is a special thing...
- others to be added as I remember or they remind me
Noders I have spoken to