Someone sat at my desk and cleaned my phone with that antibacterial stuff, which makes me feel no small amount of nausea. It pisses me off when people fuck with my stuff. I don't like my screen to be touched my papers to be moved, my setting changed - oh, and that's rich, when I got on someone for changing my settings and they defend themselves with 'This is company property, it's not yours,' etc. Oh? It's a standard build, motherfucker, with standard settings that people expect when they log in. People who make my workstation look like Windows 95 shall incur my wrath.

My back still hurt today. Y kneaded the knot or trapped muscle in my right upper back for a few minutes. It hurt like hell, but worked to a decent extent. Now it feels like I've been shot.

I watched disc 5 and half of six on my X-Files Season 1 DVD, which I've been obsessed with. If I had Season 2 I'd probably lose my job, Y would probably break up with me, and the person that my mom would send in to do "tough love" would find a skeleton partially encased in cobwebs. So it's probably best that I don't have Season 2. Yet.

And my car stereo just shut off in the middle of my commute. Usually I can take it off, then put it back in, and it's fine, but it stayed off. I've seen Christine. I know what's going on here.