- / +

  • We all had to make a lego model of a house for a poor kid. We had rad star wars legos with ship control panels and complicated telephones but I didn't want to waste those. I used the headhunter lego guys with painted faces and put an alligator in front holding a "for sale" sign in his mouth. All the poor kids filed through the room where we were working and were rude and noisy and I hated them and did not want any of them to get my legos.

  • Maybe I was the woman from Bewitched, but if so, why did my huband have all the magic? He carried impossible stacks of cookies into the kitchen, and every time I looked away, the number doubled.

  • Margie and I were babysitting one infant together. The baby must have been elsewhere, I never saw her. The tv remote was endlessly complicated and all I figured out how to do was swivel the speakers.

  • a surprise kiss

  • Dusik was organizing a dinner or benefit or something and the church kitchen was filled with dishes. It was dark when I snuck in to steal something to eat and I almost knocked over the wine glasses. The doughnut was sticky and wonderful. Why had my purse been packed away in a box?

  • I asked Cory what it was, and he said "garbage." I threw it away and he started whining you threw away my helmet, you don't like me and I walked away.