9:03

I was feeling really good today, after my successful date with Sara yesterday. Then I went to check my snail-mail.

I got:

Then I went to work for a couple of hours. Nothing special happened there. I stopped by Taco Bell on the way home. When am I going to learn not to go there?

I feel good about my date, it went well and she's interested in getting together again. The only downside I've felt towards it is that I get the impression that she just wants to be good friends. I guess it's too early to tell. I guess it's also good not to look into getting too involved if she is going to Europe in the fall for college.

I've got a lot of stuff to do tomorrow. I need to get a parking sticker from the university, then put it on my car so I can park somewhere and go to class. I need to get some school materials as well for taking notes and such.

I had to put another notch in my belt yesterday. When I was purchasing a new pair of blue jeans, I thought that I should try them on to make sure they fit, since my waist has been going down. My old jeans are 42W30L. I tried 38W30L and they fit perfectly, with room to spare. When I put on my belt though, it served no purpose as it just hung loosely around my waist on the smallest notch. So I had to put another hole in it. Hooray for exercise :)

Exercise is the only way to lose weight correctly. Don't listen to all of the other scams. They are all quick-fix schemes to avoid the real thing. When you exercise, not only do you lose weight, but you value yourself more because you are improving your health the right way. You will watch what you eat as a side-effect of exercising. After a good workout, you don't want to go waste the effort you just put in by loading up on calories. There are no shortcuts for something that is really worth doing. If you want to lose weight, skip all of the pathetic scams and just go exercise.