Voted off the island this week: knifegirl

Still left on the island:
jessicapierce, ideath, Deborah909, moJoe, dem bones, theFez, nate, and Uberfetus.

Anonymous Pull Quote from remaining survivor:

"My first thought when I read the roster was that I was being stranded with some very intelligent, though idiosyncratic people - what fun! It reminded me of my college days, and I was prepared for some rousing carousing and theological (along with other) debate. But things started to go sour when knifegirl called icicle twee early on. That's when the violence started.

"Perhaps I am too optimistic to think that we can each have our own beliefs on the best way to survive in a semi-hostile environment, respect each others' beliefs, and still move along and get along. I mean, this is a special case of a 'technical problem', right? The technical problem of keeping ourselves running and alive - and we all know that the best solutions to those are non-violent. I've said it before, and I wasn't the first to say it. So when knifegirl started lashing out because people could not agree on whether monkeys were fair game for eating, I stepped in to administer a bit of - discipline. I think she took it badly.

"She called my ideas, in fact the ideas of all of the remaining noders, insipid and not worth listening to. Even I, a very forgiving feminist babe, just couldn't deal with her complete smugitude. She climbed a tree and spent a day throwing coconuts at us (which we appreciated greatly, as long as she missed): and when the coconuts ran out, she defoliated the tree and tossed down the fronds. And when the tree was bare, she ran around giving us all noogies.

"If I had to choose an incident that was most likely to have resulted in today's vote, that would be it.*

"Oh, and the rest of you: We'll get along fine, just as soon as you realize that I'm God. Thanks."

*Although I could be wrong, as my analysis of this situation is far from complete as of yet.


Last Week. Next Week.