My perfect omelette is quite tasty. Though I was vegan for many years, I have sold out to pop-culture and eat eggs again. Although I will proudly add that I buy free-range eggs or get them from my friend Nancy who lives on a farm near my old house and treats her chickens like royalty.

So now that I have justified my egg-usage, I will invite you all to try this yummy recipe for the perfect omelette. Here is a list of things you will need for one omelette:

Break the eggs over a bowl and whip violently, then set aside. Heat cooking pan to warm. Once heated, cook mushrooms for about 5 to 7 minutes, then add tomatoes and cook for 2 minutes. Add spinach and cook until it has "shrunk".

Now comes the fun part. Center vegetables in pan, then pour egg mixture over veggies. Spread the veggies around a little bit, and cover the pan.

Let sit for a few minutes, checking every so often to make sure the bottom isn't burning.

Once you can see that the majority of the egg has cooked, place feta cheese into the middle of the omelette, and then as best you can, topple one side of it onto the other. Cover the pan again and let sit for about 5 minutes or so.

When the omelette is finished, remove gently, and place on a waiting plate. Put some toast in the toaster, or bagel if you prefer, pour a cup of coffee, sit and enjoy.

I hope that someone out there tries this recipe for in my opinion it is absolutely scrumptious. Cheers!