strange night in dreamland..

i know there was more to this, to these dreams, i just can't place it exactly.. unfortunately, as i was waking up i had a semi-awake dream that i was actually writing it all down, but i was really drifting in and out of sleepy town. and so, whilst i can not list too many details, i can place the basics here for the sake of my memory (it's low on storage space), and anyone who might care to partake in reading such stuff.

we were working, on random things in a classroom, it appeared to be much like a one room school house, but modern. i didn't know any of the children there, nameless faces, sometimes even faceless. randoms. they milled about as the teacher muttered "orders", instructions, and they listened to every last word, took it as gospel. i think it was a christian school.. this comes into play, later, or as the case may be, now.

she ushered us to our seats and explained that there was a war approaching our location. i thought this was odd, because when does canada ever really get involved in any sort of war, especially *in* canada. she went on to tell us that we'd be remaining where we were, and if god wanted to save us we'd live, and if not, we'd all die. she was calm about this, as were the masses, however i had a few serious issues and decided a hasty departure would be necessary. for some reason, though, i didn't think i'd be able to get away from her.. she seemed intent on keeping us all there despite impending doom. i decided to create a reason for me to go outside.. what i did:

i chewed up a whole bunch of something
that had to be a combination of marshamllow
and a hard candyish shell, because it made
a really gross foam'y mess in my mouth and i
pretended that i needed to throw it up,
thusly giving me reason to go outside..

so, i "throw up" this stuff that was actually just in my mouth.. there was a lot of it, whatever it might have been, way more than i could have actually fit into my mouth. (possibly about 20 times more than would really fit in there..) i take off running from the outside of the building and she seemed irritated but made no attempt to retrieve me. i then proceeded to look for my little brother, whom i found out on a soccer field with a bunch of other people who seemed oblivious to the approach warfare. i waited for him to finish his game as not to attract attention, but knew that he had seen me.. so when he came over we took off together towards the furthest back areas of the fields behind the school. his suv was parked out there, and we were going to hide in it i think, but at that point i woke up, annoyed but relatively amused.