Gee, you turn your back for a couple of years, and they change the whole place on you!
Apparently, I'm related to another noder who goes by the name of ariels. The rest of my family is strictly non-geek (and therefore exist in the mostly virtual world of RL), and so merit no further attention here. Fellow-noders Geez and Footprints sometimes steal my beer.
Some of my nodes here have been intentionally or accidentally controversial or argument-provoking. I wouldn't say I thrive on that, but it does make for some good clean fun. I hope I haven't really offended anyone. Here are some nodes which got at least one belligerent response, or one disagreeing with my thinly veiled irony. They keep me smiling...
I am sometimes just sufficiently energetic to make a note of things which are unnoded, or deserving of further noding, which I might be able to help with. Here is a a subset of things on my hit list. Feel free to praise, ridicule, and send requests. Also, feel just as free to cut in and do my work for me...
- number systems
- computable number (and why Cantor's Diagonalization then fails)
- type, class, encapsulation
- protocol, template, inheritance
- recipes for tuna salad, green tehina, artichoke dip and much more
- some restaurants in Israel (and elsewhere, possibly)
- error, exception
- tuple (python)
- Gmail invitation, once I get past the heartache of Klaproth devourng it once already for being "devoid of any facts"
- Everywhere: the E2 travel guide -- my suggestion for a collaborative travel guide effort
- p-value to appease ariels's frustration at its lack
- A Bit of Fry and Laurie
- Mordecai Ardon
- execute (opposed to evaluate)
- the well-stocked kitchen
- knot theory
- various stuff to do with infinity
- mail advertising ploys
- list comprehension
- Vivaldi bassoon concertos
- Mozart horn concertos
- TV cooking show
- challenge cuisine
- E2-themed cinema: I node what you did last summer, The Klaproth Identity
- E2 is unfriendly to search engine bots
- hated veg (I promised sneff I'd do this, years ago; I will of course point out eggplant as the root (or fruit, rather) of all evil!)
- And always (given time, and on topics I actually know enough about) Node More Mathematics); I should really have a more specific hit list for maths nodes, though