all day every day
motherfucker BANG BANG
(who stole my -5 XP Staff of Zot, dammit?)
- ramen by airwick, skid, grin sans cat, Indexa and Juuichiketajin. Content-free and/or superseded.
- ramen noodles by CthulhuFhtagn. Content-free.
- Kominterna by #jakov#. Poorly written and superseded by Comintern to boot.
- shiatsu by kessenich. Superseded by sauron's new writeup.
- COMECON by regeneration. Superseded by sauron's new writeup.
- Japanese Honorifics by eclip5e. Just plain incorrect.
- poker by MrFriendly. Superseded by Caribbean Stud Poker.
- headphone ears by JavaGuy817. By request.
- Bakey Tate, functional clothing, extra noodles, Law (AntiChaos) by ModernAngel. By request.
- AK-47 by Yesimlimited. Lyrics with no formatting or links; first writeup, told to reformat and repost.
- Liquid Cocaine by datagirl and DrWoody. Superseded by tooblasted's writeup.
- drunken boxing by Aube. Made-up bullshit; oh, how my finger of Zot itched, but it was the user's first-ever writeup...
- ayumi by microlith. Minimal content, screwy encoding. With permission.
- People that are going to hell by Kenzilla, tftv256, ryano. GTKY crap; the rest in the same node are pretty dubious too.
- Mahikari by uucp. Pointer to Sukyo Mahikari; replaced with a firmlink.
- rickshaw by iain. Empty writeup.
- Shinkansen by Cid_Highwind, simonc and sekicho. Superseded.
- Bullet Train by ojnk. Superseded by, and firmlinked to, Shinkansen.
- Chevrolet Monte Carlo by TAFKAH. By request.
- Nihon by aaaaaaa, SpecialEd, moroboshi and mauler. All superseded by Nippon, which has been firmlinked; merciful kill.
- Proof that there are idiots willing to sue for just about anything (and Part 2) by Nero and Saige. 1st copyright violation, -5 XP (x2); 2nd a reply, made irrelevant.
- lynx, lemur, Petra, Delirious, Where Gladiator Falls Short by Nero. Blatant copyright violation; -5 XP each.
- Unlocking the Magic by Nero. Barely comprehensible commentary on a nuked poem. Merciful kill.
- Testamints by bozon, Nero and hoopy_frood. All add no new information. Old nodes, merciful kill.
- Things To Come With The EU by KS.
A Plan for the Improvement of English Spelling,
unattributed and this time disguised as an EU directive. Merciful kill only because the user is lvl 1 (and AWOL).