<RANT>

Is Everything2 not everything? Or rather more to the point, should any writeup be killed? For every writeup adds to the database. Personal writings do have value, even if only getting into the mind of a user who nodes for the ages.

Day and dream logs are not enough, what if you wanted to understand how someone feels about a particular subject, or what a user feels is important enough to node, you could go through all of their day log writeups, or just go to Everything user search and look at the titles to see what is important in that user's life.

Day logs are for what happens throughout the day, dream logs are for what one dreams about, what about Thought logs? or I Wish logs? or What I Want Most In The World logs? A single homenode is not enough, to go into too much detail in one's homenode will lessen how often it is read, however by creating writeups about things which are important to you and linking to them through your homenode, one can allow other users to pick and choose what they wish to know.

I'm not mad about my writeups being killed. They deserved it, I did not follow the superdocs. I accept the fact that they were not adding to E2 in any way other than allowing a brief glimpse into what type of person I am. However I still feel that knowing about who is writing these facts is important. Everyone puts their own spin on the truth, and facts get twisted through language and in our minds. If you look into the mind of the writer, then your understanding of the actual writing is enhanced.

</RANT>

you may now return to your day logs and waste your votes, for I have not earned any bullshit. You can find me in Node Heaven.