user since
Mon Dec 4 2000 at 16:21:54 (18 years ago )
last seen
Sun Sep 7 2014 at 01:51:53 (4.2 years ago )
number of write-ups
84 - View erias's writeups (feed)
level / experience
4 (Wordsmith) / 2971
mission drive within everything
Node for the Ages
specialties
artist, entertainer, technician, laserist, scene designer
school/company
marshall university, huntington wv usa
motto
keep on rocking in the free world, kids, just keep on rockin
most recent writeup
How to steal a street sign
Send private message to erias

I will node no more forever



Though I may still be around enough to update or maintain nodes I am msg'd about. So Long and thanks for all the fish.


I'm Not a Humanitarian... I'm a Hellraiser


jim@aethera.com
www.aethera.com The Sky is the Limit

Its kind of romantic isn't it? When I'm able to buy copies of the database, I'll probably buy one just in case my safe deposit box is the one the archeologists from space find a few thousand years after we're all gone. Everything is Immortality.

and so modern day I walk my own way
my jacket faded just like the man of leather
whom I may be related
He's leatherman.


Voting and Noding and other Stuff

The Covenant
I node 90% factual nodes. The remaining 10% are all "human experience" nodes...my opinion or how I feel about life.

I will not downvote a write-up by a Level 1 noder unless it appears to be a fled user, or the noder has ignored my /msgs or suggestions.

Are you new here? Get a Mentor


Let's get off this,
And get on with it,
If you wanna change the world
shut yer mouth and start to spin it
Get off this
Get on with it
If you wanna change the world
shut your mouth and start this minute


Fanatic Factual Noder If its not a factual node and it says Erias at the top, you are witnessing a truly rare event. Count yourself blessed.


I'm a friend to Newbies because my Amazing and Wonderful Mentor Deep Thought was a friend to me.

Yes I want a homenode pic, bad
/me misses Sensei


Nodes you should see
Noders you should read: