'Unbreakable' is coming out on video/DVD soon, and it got me thinking about when I went to watch it. It was my first date with this guy that I really, really liked. We had been talking about doing something together, but with Thanksgiving break, family vacations, etc., we didn't really have time till about the middle of December. He ended up asking me to the movies and suggested 'Unbreakable'.

I wasn't so sure about the movie. It didn't seem like it would be a real great 'date movie'. It ended up being a really good movie. I won't recount the movie; you can watch the movie if you want to know about it.

On the way home it was basicly all we talked about. It has some very deep themes, that can be discussed at great length (the nearest theater is an hour away). The ride home is something I will never forget. We discussed the movie and listened to Holst's 'The Planets'. It was dark out and snowing. The effect of everything was amazing. If you have never experienced snow at night, think of all the Star Wars movies, when they are flying through space, ame idea.

On a side note, if you have never listened to 'The Planets', do. It is a great collection of songs. I usually listen to it while doing homework. Some songs are very slow and relaxing while others are loud and exciting.