pretty soon (actually this saturday afternoon) i have a ritual to determine weather or not i can become a full initiate in our necromancy order instead of just a trainee. im not that nervous because High Priest Vincent has trained me well and i have been practicing every day. problem is, i am cutting it close. basically the necromancy elders from other parts of georgia (like stone mountain, savannah, and atlanta) will come to valdosta and watch me do a SUMMONING RITUAL. i dont want it to be boring because they have all summoned like a hundred different things before so some lesser imp or regular human spirit or something would probably put them all to sleep. so i decided i would try to summon someone FAMOUS.

so for the last week i have been trying to summon RONNIE JAMES DIO. i know at least High Priest Vincent was pretty torn up when he died and so i thought i would do this one as a suprise. probably at least one of theo ther elders likes Dio too anyways because come on who doesnt. but i have tried the ritual the last two nights and both times it didnt work. i am getting pretty desperite here so i will do it again tonight and take notes in this log as i do and if anyone notices where i'm making some amateur mistake maybe they can tell me.

step 1: draw the summoning circle

i just drew a pentagram on the attic floor with red chalk purchased especially from a company that makes supplies for this sort of ritual so i know ive got the right kind of chalk. also Victor taught me how to draw the circle himself so i know i did that part right. i put candles all around the circle and some in other places in the room for lighting and mood purposes. i am supposed to out ronnie's sigil in the middle but how the hell should i know what that is so i just put BLACK SABBATH in chalk in the middle.

step 2: put the attractor posession in the triangle

its much easier to summon a wayward spirit to a place if you have a posession it owned in human life, or a hair, or a picture of it, or something connected to it. i really dont have anything that dio owned but i do have a CD of HEAVEN AND HELL so i put that in the middle with a pack of cigarettes and a picture of one of his hotter groupies that i found on google.

step 3: begin the incantation

i just lit incense that is aquamarine scented. as soon as i stop writing this paragraph i will say this:

I entreat thee RONNIE JAMES DIO to manifest before me so you may give me true and faithful answer, so that I may accomplish my desired end, provided that it is proper to your office. This I respectfully and humbly ask in Your Name.

step 4: wait

okay i did it. now i wait and concentrate, sitting in the full lotus position in front of the circle until i feel his presence sweep into the room, which will go cold at first and then suddenly become very hot. if it goes really well i will see him and speak to him, if it only goes a little well ill just feel his presence really strongly, but i need to be able to make him appear and move things around with DARK TELEKENISIS or be visible or something that will satisfy the elders when they come. i think if i can get dio to come out tonight ill be able to explain to him my situation and it will be easier to get him to appear on saturday.