Fun little tool for cleaning out towers or keyboards. Cans, usually 10 oz, of either compressed air proper, or a lovely chemical cocktail. Has a long little nozzle-straw that looks like a coffee-stirrer and lets you get in hard to reach places in the computer, or inbetween the rows of keys. Excellent thing for cleaning out the pieces of wax/goldfish crumbs/cat hairs from when the cat sleeps on keyboard/whatever else type of crud from the keyboard. Not usually too nessecary inside a tower, but when it gets dusty a good blast cleans it right out. (and besides it's just *fun*)