always a work in progress.

Last month I never really established what I hope to do here on e2 as an editor. Let’s take a moment for that.

My freshman year of college, I had a near-complete and literal nervous breakdown. My life was in what I perceived as total shambles (parts are nodded here, parts are not). I had chronic insomnia for almost an entire semester and failed the whole damn thing for the two of those. Two things kept me sane that semester. Mcc, the love of my life—although the long distance part of that was part of the pain—and e2/#everything.

I had people here to listen to me, to take care of me, check up on me. Writing nodes was one of the few things I could still do. E2 gave me a lot that year. I still believe I’d have been institutionalized if it hadn’t been for those two stable points in my life.

This said, I want to make e2 be, for someone else, what it was to me. That sense of community, of caring. A place to belong and know somebody was there.

I nuke things that I think are total garbage—at this point I’m often getting second opinions from those older and wiser than me while trying to figure out where the line between art and crap is. I have no mercy for copy and paste, and blatant trolling. Other than that, I can be convinced of the benefit of the doubt.
I am always open to be messaged with questions, comments, requests something be looked at, etc. If you need help, let me help you. I’m here to serve. And to repay a long-overdue debt to this wonderful place.

Ed-cooled:
Dia de los Muertos
a little bit tired, a little bit drunk, all yours

Have not decided to record all nukes yet or not. However, large-scale cases, yes.
cleaned out fled user media's writeups. Nearly all of them were uncited direct copy/pastes. I'll record a list here in a day or so (when I've got time) because a number of them are nodes that should be filled. Just legally.