Think and Grow Rich, only if you want to. I must say that this book has opened up more of my mind than any other book. The ideas presented here are simple and easy to understand. While this book may seem outdated, it gives a glimpse of how industrial America operated and what thoughts led many people who own successful businesses to succeed. Fifty years of accumulated knowledge can be applied by the ordinary man/woman in North America - and this knowledge is available!

Reading a short excerpt from the book written by Napolean Hill, pages 114 to 117, clearly the middle of the book, explains in detail why the capitalist system exists and explains simply, how to use it.

"The capitalist system denies no one the right to make money, but it does not and cannot promise something for nothing."

So why do some people blast it, thinking capitalism is either wrong or dishonest? Those who do not understand new concepts tend to hate it. They are actually despising their own ignorance, digging themselves deeper into a hole that they've created. The understanding of money and how it works is as essential as keeping your health. With all the freedoms that we still have, most of us squander the opportunities by not using the correct principles to guide you through the capitalist system. There's a reason why financial scandals occur and are brought to our attention. It corrects the world and flushes those who are dishonest. While also negative in certain respects, it also teaches us the human values required for success. Unfortunately, most of the media does not teach it and actually adds very little value. What we protect ourselves from doesn't work nearly as well as directing ourselves to where we want to go. Protecting used to serve us, but no longer, and most people don't realize this. A reason most people stay where they are - because of fear.