Well, that was a weekend...

Worked for about 7-8 hours writing a lab report on the thermodynamics of an acid base neutralization between an unknown acid and NaOH of a known molarity. For those of you that don't understand what that means: I mixed acid and base and took its temperature. Yes, thats what it boils down to. Hours and hours of calculating free energies, enthalpy, entropy... all basically a styrofoam cup with a thermometer in it.

Other excitements of the day: Alpha Chi Sigma pledge meeting... Basically they told us to get our asses in gear with the stuff that we need to do before we are initiated. We were informed that if we don't learn the stuff we need to (history of the frat, stuff like that) they will start beating us down soon. (Not a real beat down... they don't really haze or anything like some other frats do)

That was pretty much my day. Another glorious day here at Cornell University. At least i have thanksgiving to look forward to... (of course that means finals are around the corner... damnit)

Oh my god!!! I forgot to buy bus tickets again!!! The longer i wait the greater the chance i won't be able to get tickets to go home during thanksgiving!!! I'd better remember tomorrow. Better write myself a note...