What my father says to me every single FUCKING MORNING!

This means several different things:

1) Damnit, gay son, why can't you be straight like my other straight sons? Go out and do some physical labor because that's what makes men straight! (see also ignorant fathers)

2) Dammit, son, you spend way too much time on that computer! Maybe if I had opposable thumbs too, I might actually appreciate the usefulness of a computer. But since I hate them, you must hate them too. Now get out of the house and do something! (see also ignorant fathers)

3) Dammit, son, stop smoking all that weed! I know that I can't find any solid proof (because there isn't any), but I'm sure that you're smoking some because I'm your father and I'm always right! Hahaha! Now, give me the weed so that I can, er, uh.. dispose of it properly. (see also ignorant fathers)

Now you see, my dad doesn't quite realize this, but because I'm still a teenager this does kinda hurt. It's pretty psychologically damaging to feel every day that my father hates who I am. So here's my main point of this node. Fathers, mothers, nurture your children no matter what they choose to do, because otherwise you're just leading them down that long damn bumpy path with a big fat sign called "suicide".

(it should be noted, in response to the next writeup, that I lived in a rural area at the time of this writing, which actually had pretty decently clean air. :)