I rarely add or change much on my homenode because I'm not entirely convinced anyone ever reads it. Prove me wrong with a msg.
Msgs from: npecom, Stasik, corvus, Everyone2, Seraph XIII, bitriot (twice!), eien_meru, archiewood, spiregrain, Wiccanpiper, mauler, grundoon, passport, Posmella, futilelord, kelsorama, Ancientsnow, Augustine, Timeshredder, jessicaj, Feryl, dem bones, alex, tentative, and cassparadox.
Being proven wrong every now and again is a pleasant surprise. Keep those cards and letters coming!
- February 7, 2014: My first decade on E2 comes to a close, leaving me with the same nagging question I had ten years ago...what is my role here?
- February 7, 2009: Five years on E2. For various reasons, most notably the fulfillment of my writing urges through other venues, I'm a very infrequent contributor to E2 these days.
- January 1, 2008: Major Matt Mason becomes my first writeup to earn double-digit C!s.
- February 7, 2007: 3 years today...where have they gone?
- December 3, 2006: I appear as the top noder in the Other Users nodelet at 7:58 server time. (Small potatoes, but still fun to think about.)
- August 17, 2005: 1000 XP!
- May 2005: Changes in level requirements suddenly bump me up to Level 2.
- February 7, 2005: 1 year on E2 as a registered user.
My current favorite quote:
"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."
-Wyatt "Captain America" Earp (Peter Fonda), in Easy Rider, 1969
- A Corporal and the company clerk of the M*A*S*H 4077th
- The use of radio waves to locate objects
- Big Bird's teddy bear
- A palidrome
I stink at creating bios of myself but excel at creating bulleted lists. With apologies to swankivy...
More bulletins as events warrant.