Why is that every woman I meet wants children? Why do they have "clocks" that keep "ticking" And why do I constantly attract these kinds of women?

And it isn't ever the ones who want kids someday...They want to be pregnant on the day after the honeymoon, have the kids' names picked out already, basically they only need the husband to be a seed factory and then a second nanny, It drives me insane!!

Even after I had asked my last girlfriend if she wanted children and she said "No"..she ended up really wanting 3 kids, 2 boys and a girl and had their names picked out already, how am I supposed to take this seriously??? Can the tell the future, and know what sex the baby is going to be beforehand? No, but they already have this all planned out and they will be damned if the husband has a say...utterly sickening.

This week it happened again, although I was only interested in this girl, she had a lot of the qualities I am looking for in a woman, and as a bonus I knew she had a crush on me. I had'nt actually asked her out yet. I had managed to slip in the question "What if you meet someone who is a nice guy but doesnt want kids?" Of course the answer was, "I only want someone that wants to start a family right away" It made me sick to my stomach.

So, since this seems to be the only kind of woman I have a chance of dating, I figured some self-examining was in order. Why do I hate children so?

I guess when it comes down to it, I believe once these women get their kids, I think they will more or less forget about me. So I guess that is being self-centered on my part. But there are other reasons I dont want kids also.

  • Kids are expensive.
  • Kids are a huge responsibility.
  • Kids are targets of sickos like Michael Jackson.
  • I do not want to raise a kid in this world, to know I am putting them in a dangerous situation.
  • As it stands now, when I hear a kid throw a tantrum, I cringe.

I always thought these were all valid reasons...then why do I feel so empty as I write this???