It has been a long time since I have daylogged here so I thought I would give up an update on what is going on in my life.

I have been married now for a little more then a month and just wanted to say how great married life is. I enjoy the time my wife and I spend together. One of things we have found is nice is to be in the same room as each other. For example, she might be working on something on the computer while I am working on my next campaign for DnD. Just together time like that is nice. Of course not having to drop her off at her place at the end of the day is the greatest thing.

Do married people go to bed earlier then non-married people? For example, when my wife and were dating we would be up late at night, past midnight talking, laughing, just spending time together. Now it seems like we head to bed a lot earlier, and its not just for sex or things like that. I have chosen not to watch a lot of the World Series because we have gone to bed tired from the day.

Another note, I passed my last test become a MCSA, or Microsoft Certified System Administrator. So now I need to figure out what my next step will be. I have given thought of either a Security certification or people something to do with Exchange as we use it hear with work and something that I am lacking in.

Well that's enough from what is going on with me.