I had to go to work today, the Saturday of the Labor Day weekend. Not because I was behind, or because we are doing anything important, but because my project leader was. I need the money, and had nothing better to do, so it wasn't a big deal.

Instead of typing, like I should have been, I started to read some of everything. Specifically the noders that I enjoy reading. I spent several hours reading various things by several people, growing more and more certain that some of you are very special.

This, naturally, got me thinking... I wish panamaus wrote more daylogs. And not just him, either. There are many of you that I want to know more about. I want to be involved in your lives, in your happiness and pain. I am interested in you, but you just don't write enough to satisfy me.

I thought about this some more... this means that I am wholly in favor of GTKYnodes. I love daylogs. I think searches should default to a user's homenode. We are, like it or not, a community, and these things solidify us more than the noder gatherings ever could.

Obviously, this lead me to a simple conclusion: someone may like reading my write ups. I know it is unlikely, but there you have it. If someone does enjoy reading what I write, for whatever reason, I owe it to them to write more often, about me, and about the things that happen in my world.

The same goes for you. Don't node for numbers, no one likes that. Don't post crap, or it is pointless and counter productive. DO tell me as much about yourself as you can... I have such an amazing crush on you, and I love the way you think.