As of June 23, 2001 (the day that he would have been 89 years old), Turing now has a memorial statue in Sackville Park, Manchester, England.

From the "Alan Turing Memorial Page":

The sculptor, Glyn Hughes, says "In being given the opportunity to consider an appropriate memorial to Turing, it was tempting to look towards some modernistic or eccentric way to commemorate such a modern thinker. But realistic bronze is traditionally the way we mark out national heroes. Unfortunately those bronzes all too often consist of some high-and-mighty figure throwing a grand gesture on top of a granite slab. Such statues, and our cities are full of them, are easily ignored. I chose rather to present Turing as a very small and ordinary man, sat in the park which runs between the university science buildings and the famous gay bars of Canal Street. The life-like, life-size silicon-bronze shows Turing, scruffily dressed as was his habit, holding an apple, not only a reminder of his unfortunate end, but redolent of Newton, the founder of science-as-numbers, as well as being the fruit of the tree of knowledge, a symbol used in classical statuary to represent forbidden love, and, quite incidentally, the badge of a pioneering computer company. On the Bronze bench is carved 'Alan Mathison Turing 1912-1954' and a mysterious jumble of words, which are, in fact a motto as encoded by the German 'Enigma'."