Problems with this list:
- My cat jumps on me, my keyboard, the book I'm reading, or whatever I'm looking at at the time because he has to always be the center of attention.
- My cat poops outside and then catches mice/birds/squirrels and takes them inside, dead or alive.
- Cats sing and dance on the fence every night even if the neighbors throw shoes at them.
- I like dog breath.
- Cats don't act glad to see you.
- Scenario: You've got too much shit. How are you going to get rid of it?
- My cat lies in the middle of my bed, on all the covers so I can't use them and I have to sleep on the very edge.
Bob (I refuse to use the C Word
): I'm too nice to move the cat from the bed, even if he doesn't mind.