As I write this I sit adrift on a raft somewhere in the middle of the Pacific. It's been almost a month since my last day log entry, but this is the first time I've been able to scrape together coherent thought and be free to write it down. I thought I had conquered my hairy nemesis when I crushed his little bones under the might of my crippled 4 stroke Mosa, alas it merely stunned him.

So this morning I woke, dropped my guts, bathed, packed and caught the tube.

Work will be another slow one today... waiting for Sony, end of a project. We've started designing our next game and have until the end of the year to build a technical demo, so we can woo a publisher, get it signed and go for broke on the full product, but for now we're in the gentle, early days. This is a good time because nobody is working very hard and that means plenty of Counter Strike.

I got in an hour early again today. I am going to have to cut down on that because I am doing five hours overtime a week for no reason and I don't get paid by the hour. However, I am cashing in on the error today by heading off early. I'll be going down to Euston at five to get a train to Brum. There I will meet up with Jambon Gris (Grey Ham, Graham) and spend a weekend drinking beer from little teeny bottles and watching TV, cutting CDs, raytracing, eating Baltis and generally trying to revive the old uni days if only for a couple of nights.

It should be fun for there are some conversations you can only have when drunk and in the company of old friends. We might even go to see Scary Movie.

I have just decided to come back to this node at various times throughout the day and add to it. Anything above here was written at the start and anything below later on.

Been here nearly two hours and have not stopped singing the theme tune to Juliet Bravo for more than 30 seconds. This is no longer a Good Thing.