We were at a high school, not mine. This one had some indoor hallways and such. For some reason Rolo had just finished a big promo campaign there -- I guess high school kids are a big target market for Rolos. Anyway, everybody had plenty of Rolos, and it was kind of a running joke. Later I found a few Rolo-branded cigarette lighters taped under a step in a half-flight of stairs in the hallway. I didn't have much use for it, except to melt rolos. When I tried that, they changed from chocolatey brown to swirly pastel colors, kinda like how those sour gummi worms look.

Later we were back here, at my house at school, and Jeana and I were making out in the hallway. We ducked into my room and headed for the bed, but when she jumped onto the bed we discovered tehre was already someon in there. Embarassed, we ran straight out of the room.

Later still, I was at home with my family. On TV there was something about an alien landing, and my dad (who seemed a lot like Homer Simpson in the dream) just laughed, denying it. I went out to the garage to get something but as soon as I opened the door I saw the alien standing at the foot of the driveway. He was a big green man, with tentacly fingers and a big oblong head (which was mostly forehead). He wore a whitish semi-reflective suit with a generic-looking picture of Saturn on it. He looked very much (as much as I can remember) like the alien hologram Dr. Wiley used at the end of Mega Man 2.

I didn't get to look at him very long -- he immediately started some sort of brainwashing process. A little floating question mark appeared simultaneously by his and the victim's (in this case my) head. He didn't get very far, because I got freaked out and closed the door and it stopped. He needed eye contact to do it, it seemed. While he was doing it, I remember my vision changed to kinda like an effect they use in Batman and other cartoons when someone gets drugged or knocked dizzy. I could see the alien in the center of my field of vision, along with 6 duplicate images spinning around it.

After closing the door, I was panting hard and had a huge headache. I went back into the living room where my family still sat and watched TV. I told them about my recent encounter. Dad still didn't believe me, but Mom got very excited. She jumped up out of her seat and wanted to go see the alien. I begged and pleaded for her to not go, fearing he would try to take over her brain, too, but she really wanted to see it. I tried to block the front door, but it did no good, the alien appeared in the window and Mom looked over at him. A little question mark appeared by her head, and I practically dove at her pushing her back to the living room. There I hurriedly closed all the windows and shades, warning that soon everyone on the block would be brainwashed by the alien and that our ounly hope was to stay inside and not look out any windows.

Dad still thought the whole thing was bunk, and kept opening the blinds to get more light inside. Outside I could see other neighborhood kids wandering around wide-eyed like zombies with little question marks floating beside their heads. I thought to myself, "this looks like it could be the end, but I'm not going down without a fight," or some such thing.