Dragon Naturally Speaking is a program which types what you speak through a microphone. It is dissapointingly useless. My cousin and I attempted to use it, he started off by saying "Jason loves no one", which turned out fine. Then he decided to get rid of it and uttered the command "Back space ten words." which turned out as "backs based 10 words Vodafone." Anyway, here's the turnout:

"Jason loves No one backs based 10 words Vodafone are difficulties since she someone together poor are the time your work is not pro rata voice of a delete whole paragraph canny characters for an and a start-up summer for shiitake deals paying for the farm said bomber multi-user server ozone arm bomber hovel can't Cardiff shedding can pass over Delaney don computer are on bomb over the deal and and dirty JC Adele Dell will loomed easy veal Daniel ~~new kayak about its now work and cannot reach you can for shaving can watch you how Lenny ha ha ha 14 wow Art in the bomb over the Earl and a Hamish Carr and who eats her now Willow and and cannot lease is for the staff ha ha ha ha pollutant between War of heart in the name over the India have sharper than the the staff should assuage the issue# bomb bomb the contenders here on a standard bomb there were two sharper the# 0 bomb in the Aeneas Sally bomb the UMNO moment I am: all losing at I/O letter for I don't limit on show of the bit more than for no more War and and United States uses money spline to Art 0000 is one of the warms to Art later this is a in the list of listening ha ha ha for and get easily Descartes Hank Art in the don't Bahru: if the ha ha is self in begins to standard Art and he did losing bond is a bomb for 8 and and the gains the contenders NBT shut up and then ascension and and and broke and shut up there was the only weal and there are the article ha world of a long loll what hais ha is and and heads and enclosed my leg lift yours what happen will losers of the video of the with solitary finger deliver to the government to them to tour Pilgrim to the Doolittle glittering fromby expire at bad to Senator golf at what they are in a pay him little to dams to the role of $dawdle the little Prue Cole, the he is able loser car JA BAA is a loser of the debt is not Godolphin smells like a dog to have someone smells like a dog Hakka and and are mike and admire his individual Har and Wilton McDonough, from John A-Z Dragon Naturally Speaking you can it enormously listing something likes ball crack under trees or beside trees are ulcer having music playing for Christ's sake"

And that comes from the high quality program by the great people at Dragon!