Something that pertains to excrement
E.g. Scatological humour usually refers to jokes about shit.
The following would be a perfect example...
(from at least a dozen emails I've had at various times..)
- Determinalists: You're destined for this shit. (This shit's
- Sophists: How much will you pay for this shit?
- Stoics: This shit is good for me.
- Archaeologists: Old shit.
- Marines: Tough shit.
- Proctologists: see Unitarians
- Scientists: What is this shit? And can we reproduce it?
- Gurps: You can represent shit with a bell curve.
- AD&D: More shit than in any other product line.
- Vampire: Shit hides in deep, dark places.
- Werewolf: Better shit than pollution!
- Mage: Shit is relative; it's all in how you look at it.
- Castle Falkenstein: This shit is steaming.
- Over the Edge: What kind of weird shit is this?
- Theatrix: Shit happens 'cause it's in the script.
- Call of Cthulhu: Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.
- HOL: Everything is shit.
- Psychosis: This shit ain't happening, man!
- Magic: The Gathering: Our shit is worth more than your house.
- Vampire: The Eternal Struggle: Same shit, different name.
- Students: Shit! I'm late for class!
- Cafeteria Food: Shit on a shingle.
- English Class: Let's analyze this shit in great detail.
- Physics: Shit/delta x
- Computer Science: Shit++
- Autism: I can't deal with this shit.
- Bobby Knight: If shit happens, lay back and enjoy it.
- Cult of the Sub-Genius: Bob says "shit."
- Druggies: This is gooood shit.
- Health Food Stores: 100% Natural shit.
- Moonies: Only good shit happens.
- Rastafarians: Can we smoke this shit?
- Sherlock Holmes: This shit, given its size and colour, is
obviously from a large African Elephant given to watching MTV and eating
- Watson: No shit, Sherlock.
- Vampires: This shit bites.